How strong is Zoro?Before sending our affectionate swordsman to Demon Slayer’s universe, let’s make a little check. A summary of the points that make of him, the great combatant we esteem so far. For sure, it is not a must. However, I would like to rewind all the goosebumps Zoro made us feel. Following this categorization, we’ll have:
What assets does Zoro have?We are going to start off with:
- Shisui, a black Great Grade sword;
- Wado Ichimonji, Kuina ‘s family sword from the debut;
- Sandai Kitetsu, one of the third-generation grade swords.
Would he be the number one in Demon Slayer verse?So, let ‘s say that Zoro successfully got lost and ended up in Demon Slayer ‘s world. He should easily run into some potential contestants. As a little reminder, among the strongest, there will be the Hachira, the top of the current Demon Slayers, (commonly known as Pillars) and their stylish swords. On the other side, the unranked demons aren’t really worth comparing. Nonetheless, we will hopefully set on the roll the Upper Moons/ Ranked Demons. Tanjiro, “the steel-headed” will be implemented to the list too. Since he was turn into a demon, he’ll pop out in both categories. Afterwards, will come the last dungeon boss, said the “Mickael Jackson” demon, Muzan. To make it more fun, we are going to begin with the “light side”, the Pillars. Those who read the manga will know why picked the following guys. They all reached advanced swordsmanship, and owns the Demon Slayer Mark. So, the “Hachiras” team is composed of:
- Giyu Tomioka, the “ice-in-veins guy” and Water Hashira;
- Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Hashira;
- Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Hashira;
- Tanjiro Tamado, the Yoriichi’s “spiritual’s son”;
- Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the creator of all breathing styles;
- Akaza, the most hated demon from the “Infinite Train arc”;
- Kokushibo, the twin brother of Yoriichi;
- Tanjiro Tamado (demon), the potential Demon King.
Who will Zoro struggle to beat?Actually, not any random character in Demon Slayer is able to stand Zoro’s level. On the first step, the destruction scale in One Piece can be far tremendous compared to Kimetsu no Yaiba. Although, Zoro owns Enma, preventing him from using it won’t be fair. No need to do such “scale regulation”. He can also keep two of his swords, we cite previously. Reconnecting with the Hahira’s team, the Demon Slayer Mark will make them harder to beat:
- Those guys could literally reach supersonic speed. Yoriichi could do even further. It’s tricky though;
- Hachira are really advantaged with breathing styles, whether to intake or deal damages. With the Demon Slayer Mark, they experience another level of consciousness, speed and accuracy too;
- With the “Transparent World”, Gyomei and Yoriichi will have an advanced Observation Haki-like;
- Tanjiro can anticipate his enemies’ attacks, helped with Transparent World. Kind of slow-motioned reality, almost tying advanced Observation Haki;
- His ability to perform the real Hinokami Kagura, the Sun breathing, is an incredible asset, in terms of speed, flexibility, endurance or accuracy.
- With the Selfless State, Tanjiro temporarily fends out of his opponent’s attention. Like, when you don’t pay attention to an herb while facing a snake, but he is actually the snake.
- Akaza can regenerate his head when barely beheaded. He will be like healing all the time. Also, his sharp perception and the cursed technique Compass Needle, which lead the missed Rengoku to death, are just mind-blowing;
- Kokushibo, apart from his insane regeneration, also possess Moon breathing, as a former Demon Slayer. He has access to Transparent World, and consume living thing by contact. As if it’s not enough, he is gifted of the Demon Slayer Mark.
- Tanjiro Tamado (demon): Chose by Muzan itself, he is meant to be the ultimate Demon King of all time. Regeneration is a basic, and even sunlight doesn’t work on him, like with the fellow demons. And he could still use the Sun Breathing. He can unleash waving attacks, and he even blitz the Hachira. And as a Demon King, unlimited endurance is guaranteed.
How will the versus with Muzan be?As the strongest above the Upper Moons, Muzan is obviously the greatest demon being ever.
- Not only can’t he die, when his head is cut off, but he is just immortal. Except when exposed to sunlight;
- He has fighting master skills of over 1000 years;
- He is faster than Yoriichi, the breathing styles creator;
- Muzan could even inject his blood in Zoro’s body to kill him;